Ross King, owner, takes care of consultation, organ evaluation and guides the firm in tonal direction. He also does service work, tuning and voicing, and participates in installation and final on site voicing.
- B.A., North Texas State University
- SMM (Master of Sacred Music), Union Theological Seminary, New York City.
- Organbuilding apprenticeship with Otto Hofmann.
- Organist-choirmaster at churches in New Jersey, New York and Texas.
- Past dean (president) of the Fort Worth chapter of the American Guild of Organists.
- Articles published in “The American Organist” and “Journal of the American Institute of Organbuilders”
- Builder of organs in Texas, Louisiana and New Mexico
Alex Diaz is our primary service technician. He assists Ross on service calls, and is highly skilled at tuning and wiring. He is also a gifted woodworker, and an invaluable team member on installations.
Lucia Han came to us in 2001 as an organ student from Peabody Institute in Baltimore for a summer internship in organbuilding. She has stayed on as a full-time employee and completed her organ degree at the University of Texas in Arlington in 2005. She is especially gifted as a tuner and voicer, besides being interested in things mechanical.
Keith Henderson has assisted us on a contract basis since 1968. He has worked with organbuilders in Texas, the Northeast, and Australia. He is familiar with all parts of organbuilding, but he is especially skilled at leatherwork.